Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival ticket information.
On 1 February 2020, a limited number of early bird tickets are available on Trybooking till sold out. Please note Terms and Conditions (below) for ticket purchases.
The early bird pass prices are as follows:
Early bird $140 for weekend (entry to main and fringe events but not Poetry Slam, special events or workshops)
Early bird $80 for Saturday (entry to main and fringe events but not Poetry Slam, special events or workshops)
Early bird $80 for Sunday (entry to main and fringe events but not Poetry Slam, special events or workshops)
Please note, the early bird passes will be available until the 29th February or until sold out.
On the 1st of March pass prices will be as follows:
Poetry Slam (Friday) $15.00
Weekend Pass** $165.00 (all weekend, does not include Friday night Poetry Slam, special events or Workshops)
Saturday pass** (includes fringe, does not include workshops or special events) $90.00
Sunday pass** (includes fringe, does not include workshops or special events) $90.00
(Please note fringe events are on a ‘first in best dressed’ basis)
Fringe Weekend pass $50.00
Fringe Saturday or Sunday pass $25.00
Workshops $15 each (Only available online)
Single Event Tickets will only be on sale on the weekend of the festival
Single Event ticket $25.00 (only available during June 5, 6, 7, 8 just before the event)
Single Fringe ticket $5.00 (Only available during June 5, 6, 7, 8 just before the event)
** Concessions available for: Pensioners, Health Care and Disability cardholders, and students (evidence of status must be sighted at the Box Office at the Mem Hall on the Festival weekend)
Weekend Pass concession $140.00
Saturday Pass & Sunday Pass concession each $80.00
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing a Ticket to the Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival (BRWF), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
This ticket is sold by Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival (BRWF) (ABN 11454642604) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions apply to sale, entry and attendance at the Event.
- 1. The BRWF may amend the program of the BRWF at any time without notice, unavoidable program changes will be advised as soon as possible via Newsletter (for subscribers to BRWF newsletter), on the BRWF website, via BRWF Facebook,
- 2. (Applicable to Day and Weekend passes). You must bring your pass (ticket) for exchange for a wristband to the Box Office at the Mem Hall and you must be wearing your wristband to gain entry to BRWF events relevant to that type of wristband. Please note: Your wristband is non-removable/non-transferable once issued.
- 3. Refunds of tickets will only be provided through the place of purchase and may be done at any time prior to the BRWF up to 2 pm on Friday 5 June 2020.
- 4. If, due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the BRWF, such as an act of God (including adverse weather conditions), an act of terrorism, or other security issues, it may be necessary to cancel some or all of the BRWF program, the BRWF may do so and, unfortunately, no refund will be given.
- 5. Participation in the BRWF and entry to BRWF sites are at your own risk. To the maximum extent at law, you release the BRWF, its directors, employees, subcontractors and agents from any liability whatsoever arising, however caused by your attendance at the BRWF.
- 6. The BRWF reserves the right to take photographs and video, which may include images of BRWF attendees, for the duration of the BRWF and across all BRWF sites and reserves the right to use all images and video across BRWF media platforms thereafter.
- 7. No photograph or audio or video recording may be taken at the BRWF site, other than for private non-commercial purposes, without the express permission of the BRWF.
- 8. The BRWF may refuse admission to BRWF sites, and eject from BRWF sites, any person whose behaviour is inappropriate or a threat to public safety.
- 9. You must bring proof of eligibility for a concession to the BRWF site and the BRWF may refuse entry if this is not provided upon request. Children under 15 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult while at the BRWF sites.
- 10. The BRWF reserves the right to examine and search all bags (including handbags), parcels and packages which are brought, or proposed to be brought, into BRWF sites, and to affect such other security measures as are reasonably necessary to protect the BRWF site.
- 11. The BRWF may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time and that amendment will take effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are placed on the BRWF website ((www.bellingenwritersfestival.com.au).
- 12. By attending an event at a venue you agree to comply with that venue’s conditions.
Terms & Conditions of workshops
This ticket is sold by Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival (BRWF) (ABN xxx) who is responsible for the sale of this ticket. The following conditions are both of sale and attendance.
- 1. Registration for workshops will be available till 23 May 2020.
- 2. The BRWF may amend the workshop, seminar, course or membership package at any time without notice. Unavoidable changes will be advised on our Newsletter (for subscribers to BRWF newsletter), on the BRWF website (www.bellingenwritersfestival.com.au), via BRWF Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BRWFest/).
- 3.In the event that BRWF must cancel or reschedule a workshop, and the participant is unable to attend another workshop, refunds may be obtained in full from the site at which the ticket was purchased.
- 4.Except in exceptional circumstances, once purchased, workshop fees will not be refunded if participants are unable to attend a workshop, and cancel their booking within two weeks of the workshop.
- 5. By attending a workshop at a venue you agree to comply with that venue’s conditions.